Translate

Tuesday 30 April 2013

Vacation to Borobudur Temple


Image
It is my experience to visited a big temple in Java. On the last June, I and my family went to Yogyakarta to pick my cousin’s mother in the airport. After from the airport, we planed to visited Borobudur Temple.
Visited in a big temple like Borobudur was very wonderful. It was spent much time went to there. After a few hours, finally I and my family arrived in Borobudur. My family who came to Borobudur were my sister, my female  cousin, my male cousin, my uncle and my aunt, my grandparents too.

Finally, I and my family arrived in Borobudur, then I had my lunch first. After it, I and my sister walked to the top of temple. I took some pictures there for my memories. My grandparents didn’t ascended to the temple because they were tired.
Borobudur closed at 05.00 pm and I still there. So, I quickly to found somethings like t-shirt and souvenir. That was so tired to surrounding that temple. Then, I went to home. That was my experience in Borobudur Temple.

No comments:

Post a Comment